Paul Andrew Shoe Sizing Help!

protein_

O.G.
May 20, 2007
Hey everyone,

Was just considering ordering a pair of Paul Andrew mules (final sale, no returns), when I realized that I've never tried on a pair before!

Could someone share what size they take in Paul Andrew vs. other brands? Or how you find they fit in general?

They're such beautiful shoes, but I really want to be sure they'll fit and not just be a closet decoration!

Thanks so much!!!

Hey everyone,

Was just considering ordering a pair of Paul Andrew mules (final sale, no returns), when I realized that I've never tried on a pair before!

Could someone share what size they take in Paul Andrew vs. other brands? Or how you find they fit in general?

They're such beautiful shoes, but I really want to be sure they'll fit and not just be a closet decoration!

Thanks so much!!!
Hi, I am considering Paul Andrew for the first time....did you have any luck finding out about the sizing? I have read conflicting reports about the brand with everything from TTS to ordering a whole size and a half size up. It can be tricky with online shopping at sale time (I have an Aquazzura sizing mistake right in front of me) so it would be great to hear if anyone knows the answer. Good luck with your purchases!