Pattern Passion - have you got one?

lacey_stiletto

Handbags Happen
Dec 21, 2010
Lots and lots of threads devoted to Leather Love... how about a little affection for the various patterns, whether they be handbags, accessories or clothing - do you have a Coach pattern that made your heart skip a beat?

No Leather Snobs allowed, this is a "Love it" thread, no hate no hate! :biggrin::lol::biggrin::lol:

Legacy stripes for sure, but I also love the tattersall prints.
I like the clover print on wristlets, and I've gotten some cheetah and zebra print scarves that I adore, and they add such pop to bags!

I also like the cheetah print on a couple of wristlets I have!

Great thread!

Other than my patchwork Carly first love, the first pattern I went made for and had to have in a handbag was last year's Scarf Print. I loved it so much I had to get it in a Maggie (which is not my favorite purse style!) I love the color combo and the embroidered outlined C's.

COACH+MIA+SIGNATURE+EMBROIDERED+SCARF+PRINT+MAGGIE.jpg

I got it in a capacity wristlet which I use as a dress-up handbag too.

The other print I love is a fairly new MFF print - burgundy/gold/orange-y Sig print like this (NMA). I have a couple accessories in this print but I would have loved a bag, I think!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Coach-ID-skinny-wallet-F46470-NWT-/220936022279?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3370d02907

Legacy stripes for sure, but I also love the tattersall prints.
I like the clover print on wristlets, and I've gotten some cheetah and zebra print scarves that I adore, and they add such pop to bags!

I also like the cheetah print on a couple of wristlets I have!

Great thread!

Legacy stripes, for sure, I have a little collection of those too. I wish I'd gotten a couple of the silver/black ocelot accessories that were at the outlet a little while ago, those were cute.

I'll bite! I love love love my metallic ocelot accessories. These are the original ones that came out a couple of years ago and I still love them just as much now as when I got them. I have the large and small wristlets and the mini skinny. I've been using the small wristlet and the mini skinny most of the winter. They don't match with a lot of my stuff, but I don't care! Whenever I look inside my bag and see these goodies, it puts a smile on my face!

25ew7pf.jpg

2ia4oly.jpg

I love the playfulness of the original Scribble. I didn't like the sherbert colors last year, but Scribble is back and it looks almost the same as the original. I think Scribble is just perfect for spring and summer.

I hope this counts:P...I love the black on black and dark brown on dark brown siggy pattern. I have a black on black Colette, and a dark brown on dark brown Julianne - and I l:cloud9::love: them both!

I looked at the legacy stripe accessories from this past Christmas, and although I love the look, I am worried I would get them dirty! Fun thread!

I love the playfulness of the original Scribble. I didn't like the sherbert colors last year, but Scribble is back and it looks almost the same as the original. I think Scribble is just perfect for spring and summer.

Oooooooooooooh I forgot about Dream C - I have a capacity wristlet in that and almost bought a Hippy .... it's so spring-y.

Besides Legacy, love Snow Queen and Waverly! Love the Op Art C Sophias in the bright colors of 2010.....purple, teal and crimson!

Also, not ashamed to admit that I love Pop C accessories and just about all the other Poppy prints in scarves!

Thanks for asking, this question made me smile just thinking about them!