Patriotic Paddingtons!

1. I guess Christmas wasn't coming soon enough so grenat has joined the cast (at least until rouge gets here!! LOL):

[​IMG]

and the two loafs, grenat in regular and bleu nuit in the mini size :heart::

[​IMG]

and grenat all by herself: :love:

[​IMG]

bsaking in the sun :angel:

[​IMG]

2. Very pretty! :flowers:

3. Oops I meant Grenat! Grenat is so beautiful!! Do you have a favorite?? Congrats on all your gorgeous new additions! :love: :love:

4. BB: I am with you, Bleu Nuit is my fav (THANKS CB!!!)

although... Blanc is a really close second. :graucho:

5. Seriously drooling over the Grenat!!!!! OMG! It's TDF!!!!!!!:love:

6. Loving the Grenat and the Bleu Nuit.

7. hmwe your new grenat is gorgeous!!! :yahoo: I love the color and the leather on it looks so smushy and pebbled!! :drool: It's so cool that you have one large and one small loaf!!! :yes: Your collection is honestly TDF!! :tender: They look so cute cuddled up on that comfy chair together!!! :love::heart::love::heart:

8. Nice collection of paddy's. The grenat is a great color!:P

9. beeeeeyoooteeeful!!

all this and rouge too?! you go!:wlae:

10. I know, I know!! It's too many, huh??? :shame:

The weirdest thing with this bag, it makes my feel guilty. I am pretty sure I won't keep her too long, esp with rouge on the way. It's just the grenat had a huge special place in my heart and I adore the loaf style. :cutesy:

11. Your collection is multiplying faster than rabbits!!! LOL.
    Grenat and Bleu Nuit are definately my favorite paddy colors.
    Congrats!!!

12. I am so in love with the 05 leather. The dye saturation is so unique, not at all like the 06 bags. :drool:

Do you find that true with your grenat??

13. Me likey your Chloes! Chloe does wonderful colors. :heart:

14. Ooh there they are (I'm drooling!!) - you have the most gorgeous loaf family there aswell as the lovieliest paddington family...!!:love:
    Grenat is absolutely beautiful, the leather and colour and style combo are TDF, congrats..!!:flowers: It looks like BN is it's baby, I wouldn't let any of them go :biggrin: Enjoy!!

15. LOL!:roflmfao: That's so true! hmwe46 you should name your bags: Monday paddy, Tuesday paddy, Wednesday paddy..:roflmfao::roflmfao:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice