Patrick Dempsey's Wife's Chanel

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This picture was in USWeekly. Patrick Dempsey's wife Jill has a gorgeous Chanel. What is it called, how much is it and where can you buy it? Thanks!

chanel.jpg
  2. Very nice.

3. SHe looks great, and love the bag.

4. i believe there's a black and a red version of the bag at hirshleifers in manhasset, long island (americana mall). try there. i have no idea what the name of this bag would be though.

5. Gorgeous bag AND she has a gorgeous husband!:heart:

6. nice bag but the thing that caught my eye was Patrick Dempsey:drool:

7. Anyone know what this bag is called and how much and where I can get it? I love the bag more than I love Patrick!!!:P :P

8. Did you read post #4 by babyhart? She pointed you to a store.

9. sorrry but me no like ...:shrugs:

10. I think I saw this bag on ebay too. I thought the long straps made it look weird, but then again u can use it for the office, etc.

11. thanks roey.

i definitely saw the red at hirshleifer's today as i was there. i couldn't get the price for it though as i was busy chasing after my toddler.

12. Thanks, Babyhart and Roey. Sorry, but I'm not familiar with Hirshleifer's. Is it a trustworthy retailer? I will call them tomorrow.

13. Hirshleifer's is the exclusive retailer of Chanel on Long Island. it's been around for 30 years.

14. I thought the same thing when I looked at it - it'd be perfect as an office bag.

15. The downtown Seattle Nordstrom Chanel accessories boutique had one in dark brown about two weeks ago. 206-628-2111