Patricia Nash!!

Pretty set, MJ! I hope these are lighter weight since I know you have recently had concerns about heavy handbags!!

Yes I think they are lighter but when you have bad shoulders, everything seems heavy.
I am cutting down on what I carry because im realizing I don't use half of what I carry. Thank you!

MJ, be sure to register your goodies. When I registered a wallet with them a couple of years ago, they sent me a cute little leather card case for FREE. (Not sure if they still do this, but it's worth a shot. :biggrin:)

Reactions: Ella Belle
MJ, be sure to register your goodies. When I registered a wallet with them a couple of years ago, they sent me a cute little leather card case for FREE. (Not sure if they still do this, but it's worth a shot. :biggrin:)

Oh my goodness! I didn't even think to register my things! Thank you for reminding me!
I don't register my dooneys anymore so I totally didn't even have it cross my mind!
Thanks again!

MiaBorsa. Do you have any Patricia Nash bags?
If so , what do you think of them?
I'm just having this little group, not like my dooney group.