Patricia Nash!!

momjules

May 4, 2015
Pretty set, MJ! I hope these are lighter weight since I know you have recently had concerns about heavy handbags!!
Yes I think they are lighter but when you have bad shoulders, everything seems heavy.
I am cutting down on what I carry because im realizing I don't use half of what I carry. Thank you!

momjules

May 4, 2015
So far I'm loving this set.
The wallet is very cool.
It's a lighter leather
The pattern is awesome.
I hope the quality last too.
They have lifetime guarantees!

Reactions: Ella Belle

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
Jun 17, 2012
MJ, be sure to register your goodies. When I registered a wallet with them a couple of years ago, they sent me a cute little leather card case for FREE. (Not sure if they still do this, but it's worth a shot. :biggrin:)

Reactions: Ella Belle

momjules

May 4, 2015
MJ, be sure to register your goodies. When I registered a wallet with them a couple of years ago, they sent me a cute little leather card case for FREE. (Not sure if they still do this, but it's worth a shot. :biggrin:)
Oh my goodness! I didn't even think to register my things! Thank you for reminding me!
I don't register my dooneys anymore so I totally didn't even have it cross my mind!
Thanks again!

momjules

May 4, 2015
MiaBorsa. Do you have any Patricia Nash bags?
If so , what do you think of them?
I'm just having this little group, not like my dooney group.

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
Jun 17, 2012
MiaBorsa. Do you have any Patricia Nash bags?
If so , what do you think of them?
I'm just having this little group, not like my dooney group.
No, I don't own any bags. I have bought a wallet and it is very nice.