Patricia Nash

Masteryoda

Jul 12, 2012
I'm sorry if another thread is already present. I was just wondering if anyone likes Patricia Nash bags? I like the Lione Large Satchel in veg tan. My hubby says its looks like a Chinese dumpling the way it ripples. Lol!

i liked her original "feed bag" messenger bag in veg like leather (or maybe it was veg, not sure). It was a great silhouette, without getting too boho hippie like. She needs to work to get her "Act II" bag...the one that follows your first hit...you are only as good as your last bag, they say...

I'm sorry if another thread is already present. I was just wondering if anyone likes Patricia Nash bags? I like the Lione Large Satchel in veg tan. My hubby says its looks like a Chinese dumpling the way it ripples. Lol!
The "search" feature is your friend, masteryoda. (love your 'name', by the way).

The only PN bags I know about are LEATHER. Perhaps you meant 'veg-tanned leather'?

Not much love here for Patricia Nash, apparently - here's one thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/handbags-and-purses/patricia-nash-665536.html

The "search" feature is your friend, masteryoda. (love your 'name', by the way).

The only PN bags I know about are LEATHER. Perhaps you meant 'veg-tanned leather'?

Not much love here for Patricia Nash, apparently - here's one thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/handbags-and-purses/patricia-nash-665536.html

Thanku for ur help! Def not much luv here but no real surprise.

Yes I got a bag on sale at TJMaxx. I haven't carried it yet and it maybe going back. I see the reason it was at Tj's was very uneven stitching on the back of the flap and just carrying it around the house the strap kinda hurts my shoulder. The leather is very thick tho and appears to be good quality. But judging from this bag the craftsmanship may need work. Italian leather but made in China. So what's new? Lol!

I have seen a few that are interesting but they are way to heavy for me. Also I'm not crazy about the finishing on some. The one I tried on left bits of raw leather on my shoulder.