Patina

no5

O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
Hi guys. I'm based in the UK and have seen a bag from this reseller on eBay.

If it is the same as Patina boutique can I assume they are a trusted reseller?
They are based in the US, California.
Also, am I best to get the bag authenticated before purchase? Thank you so much :smile:

Ok I have figured out it is Boutique Patina and they do appear to reputable. Can anyone please provide me with their feedback or experiences of having purchased from this reseller. I would be very grateful. Thanks

Thanks Swanky. That is helpful and actually gives me a balanced view especially as I'm in the UK and would have difficulty with returns if there was an issue. Thank you for taking the time to reply [emoji4]

Reactions: Swanky
Thanks Swanky. That is helpful and actually gives me a balanced view especially as I'm in the UK and would have difficulty with returns if there was an issue. Thank you for taking the time to reply [emoji4]
I have seen way more positive reviews of Patina than negative, if you do a search
Also, a good reference for resellers are two threads here:
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...ther-resellers-including-ebay-sellers.569186/
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/chanel-resellers-consignment-recommendations-only.637137/page-11

Thanks Roku. This is exactly what I was looking for and knew I had seen it before but then couldn't find it. I can see you or someone has asked that it be sticky'd again. Am grateful :smile:
Has anyone outside of the US ordered from Boutique Patina?
Incidentally, I emailed via the live page and Theresa did email me back so that is the way to contact her it would seem.

I just ordered for the first time from Patina and I'm very happy with the purchase. The bag I received as excellent condition is basically new/untouched, and they're super fast in shipping it out. I haven't communicated with them but I believe they only sell items in great/sellable condition.

I bought from Patina a couple of months ago and service was excellent! Shipped from US to Australia within a few days and bag was excellent condition as described. I would buy from them again!

Reactions: kelliekutie
I bought from Patina a couple of months ago and service was excellent! Shipped from US to Australia within a few days and bag was excellent condition as described. I would buy from them again!
Thanks Yinne. How did the customs tax work? Was it billed via FedEx? I might take the plunge. Think it's the single flap I really want...