Damier Poll

• Love a patina'd Damier Azur bag

• Do NOT love a patina'd Damier Azur bag

• Stick with the Ebene

Results are only viewable after voting.

maxter

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
I love the dark brown ebene damier but recently picked up a cles in damier azur and I love it!

I've been looking to get another damier bag for the winter and need some help. I've never had a monogram bag with vachetta that I use everyday, although I do have a keepall and speedy 40 for travelling.

I've been looking at the Trevi, Berkeley, and Duomo, but then somebody mentioned the Berkeley in Azur. Hmmm. I had never thought of it. It seems like a lot of vachetta on that light damier azur color.

Does anyone have pics of their patina'd Azur.

And also, do you like a patina'd azur or not? Should I stick with the Ebene?

Here is my Saleya with a slight patina. I wish there was a way to keep them from getting dark. I love virgin vachetta

Sammy005.jpg

At first I didn't like the thought of my azur speedy and saleya mm getting a patina but now I really like it. If it was to get too dark, then I would see about getting the vachetta replaced. I used to love when vachetta was brand new but over the years I have begun to appreciate a nice patina (but nothing dark and dirty - yuck!).

I love patina on Mono (in fact, dying for the leather on my Speedy to get darker!), but I'm not loving patina on the Azur. I think it's because the Azur is so light, so the darkened leather looks out of place.

I love patina on Mono (in fact, dying for the leather on my Speedy to get darker!), but I'm not loving patina on the Azur. I think it's because the Azur is so light, so the darkened leather looks out of place.

Same! In fact, I don't like a dark patina on any light bag, especially the MC. Which, despite liking them a lot, I will never buy one. I tend to carry my bags for years & they definitely turn dark!