PATINA CHAMP 5 YEARS LATER :0

Thank you for the video. I just purchased a new bag on Monday and was wondering if I should treat it or not. I treated all my other vachetta items with the KIWI Protect All. Hope I can be brave enough to try your method.

Reactions: jessicasimpson
I just purchased my first neverfull this week and I am wondering the same. With the thin straps and vachetta at the top which is better, patina champ or Kiwi spray? Any advice for a NF would be appreciated, thanks! And your bags are lovely :heart:

Reactions: jessicasimpson
Thank you for the video. I just purchased a new bag on Monday and was wondering if I should treat it or not. I treated all my other vachetta items with the KIWI Protect All. Hope I can be brave enough to try your method.
If you read the Original Patina Champ post you will see that most on it are using the Patina Champ method . But in the end you have to do what makes you feel comfortable. This Method is the only way I would do it . Here is a closer look at my Artsy handle so you can see the patina.:smile: My Louis Vuitton Artsy Handle after 3 years

Reactions: OneMoreDay
I just purchased my first neverfull this week and I am wondering the same. With the thin straps and vachetta at the top which is better, patina champ or Kiwi spray? Any advice for a NF would be appreciated, thanks! And your bags are lovely :heart:
Thank you :smile: I love my method because it works Amazing. I do the same on my Artsy Keycharm strap and it looks perfect. Check out the video I posted on my Artsy Handle after 3 years . The video is in the comment above this one and you will see the thin strap for charm :smile: . hope this helps