PATINA CHAMP 5 YEARS LATER :0

I might give this a try. I've not done anything to my NF, too nervous, but this seems lik something I could try. Thanks
No worries your bag will turn out lovely :smile: I was scared the first time I tried it as well but five years later my bags look Amazing :smile: you will be happy. Read all the feedback on the original Patina Champ is here post that will assure you not to worry :smile:

Hi. No problem :smile: no conditioners ever . After I clean the bag then I wear it and the natural oil from my hands and arms to condition it. I can post Another video after I wear it a couple more days and you will notice the leather looks a little more Shiney and not dry at all . But I did shoot the video before I polished it with the sock. That will also make the dryness dissappear. Thank you so much for watching my video . Ps Leather conditioner will not hurt your bag though. Also you can check out my artsy handle 3 years later post . I have wore that bag lots since its last cleaning so you can see the shine alot more .I also bought a go pro so my future videos will be better quality :smile: Thank you Hope this helps :smile:

Hi. No problem :smile: no conditioners ever . After I clean the bag then I wear it and the natural oil from my hands and arms to condition it. I can post Another video after I wear it a couple more days and you will notice the leather looks a little more Shiney and not dry at all . But I did shoot the video before I polished it with the sock. That will also make the dryness dissappear. Thank you so much for watching my video . Ps Leather conditioner will not hurt your bag though. Also you can check out my artsy handle 3 years later post . I have wore that bag lots since its last cleaning so you can see the shine alot more .I also bought a go pro so my future videos will be better quality :smile: Thank you Hope this helps :smile:
13627218_1348328168513934_8707312569977507998_n.jpg 13627257_1348328251847259_3435006216681735014_n.jpg here are a few close ups as promised after I wore the Speedy a few weeks . I will be cleaning the bag again at the end of August :smile: The more you wear it the more conditioned it will get ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Acctt
Wow your bag looks fantastic! I got big water spots on my LV after 9 years of having it. It was my first LV ever and I always found myself babying it. I sold it earlier this year and got the DE speedy 25 bandouliere which I love, and then the Palm Springs mini backpack to satiate my wanting a monogram piece in my collection :smile:. I loooove how beautiful and even your patina is. So lovely :smile:

IMG_1472348657.631166.jpgIMG_1472348705.965996.jpg

:sad: Hello Fancy Pants 77 . That makes me sad that you sold your bag but I totally understand . I am also sad to tell you that the patina champ method would brought it back to perfect. However at least you know that you can get one in the future and it will be Amazing . I don't baby my bags . I just clean them every 2-3 months . Thank you so much for the Lovely comments on my bag . I just love it and want to help as many people as possible with keeping their bags a Beautiful Honey Color for as long as possible. Please subscribe to my channel :smile: Thanks again .

Last edited:
Wow your bag looks fantastic! I got big water spots on my LV after 9 years of having it. It was my first LV ever and I always found myself babying it. I sold it earlier this year and got the DE speedy 25 bandouliere which I love, and then the Palm Springs mini backpack to satiate my wanting a monogram piece in my collection :smile:. I loooove how beautiful and even your patina is. So lovely :smile:

View attachment 3451368View attachment 3451374
Hello FancyPants77 I just cleaned that speedy today . Here is the New video. Also that reply just above this one is for you as well , it for some reason didn't link your quote. Please let me know you got it . Thank you :smile:

Reactions: FancyPants77
:sad: Hello Fancy Pants 77 . That makes me sad that you sold your bag but I totally understand . I am also sad to tell you that the patina champ method would brought it back to perfect. However at least you know that you can get one in the future and it will be Amazing . I don't baby my bags . I just clean them every 2-3 months . Thank you so much for the Lovely comments on my bag . I just love it and want to help as many people as possible with keeping their bags a Beautiful Honey Color for as long as possible. Please subscribe to my channel :smile: Thanks again .

Thank you so much for the replies. You're so kind :smile:. Yes, I had researched evening out the spots and saw a lot of women use the non-alcohol baby wipes and such. I only really like the vachetta, for myself, when it's light. I kept my bag out of the sun and kept it in mint condition for as long as possible. I got 9 great years out of it :smile:. I also sold a monogram neverfull Pm I got for the same reason. It sat high in the armpit area and I didn't want any darkening of the leather. Instead, I purchased a speedy 25 in empreinte leather (the old model they retired last year) in the color earth (brown). I like very carefree bags. This is such a great, informative thread. You're a fantastic addition to the purse forum! One of the kindest TPF'ers :smile:. Thank you for your contribution!

Reactions: jessicasimpson