PATINA CHAMP 5 YEARS LATER :0

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jun 26, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2016
    Hello everyone. I thought you might want to see my speedy after 5years.

2. Thank you for the video!

jessicasimpson likes this.
  3. your welcome :smile: cant wait to get the go pro so it is better quality :smile: subscribe to my u tube channel to see more videos in the future :smile:

4. Hello Ladies I just bought the go pro :0 so my future videos will be amazing quality check out my utube channel :smile:

london4me likes this.
  5. Looks lovely! Thank you for posting about your method years ago. It is the only way I "treat" my vachetta and it has worked beautifully!

6. Your bags look amazing!!!

7. You are so welcome :smile: I'm glad you trusted my method. :smile: and thank you :smile:

8. Thank you sooooooo much :smile:

9. You are very welcome :smile:

10. I would like to say THANK YOU for your method.. I like it.. [emoji4]

11. Thank you for the video. I just purchased a new bag on Monday and was wondering if I should treat it or not. I treated all my other vachetta items with the KIWI Protect All. Hope I can be brave enough to try your method.

12. I just purchased my first neverfull this week and I am wondering the same. With the thin straps and vachetta at the top which is better, patina champ or Kiwi spray? Any advice for a NF would be appreciated, thanks! And your bags are lovely :heart:

13. If you read the Original Patina Champ post you will see that most on it are using the Patina Champ method . But in the end you have to do what makes you feel comfortable. This Method is the only way I would do it . Here is a closer look at my Artsy handle so you can see the patina.:smile: My Louis Vuitton Artsy Handle after 3 years

OneMoreDay likes this.
  14. your welcome :smile:

15. Thank you :smile: I love my method because it works Amazing. I do the same on my Artsy Keycharm strap and it looks perfect. Check out the video I posted on my Artsy Handle after 3 years . The video is in the comment above this one and you will see the thin strap for charm :smile: . hope this helps

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice