Patiently waiting for my Gucci Hobo

dee-dee

Dec 14, 2005
hennaria said:
sorry when you guys say you purchased........do you mean over the internet? I never had to wait for a bag in our stores in austria.......even the BIRKIN can be found on the spot sometimes......I guess austrian people dont care about designer bags TOO much

hee hee
I ordered it online. Usually, with Gucci, if it's not available online then it's not available in the stores either. This is one of the more popular "classics" so that's probably why the wait is so long.

muppy

Nov 26, 2005
London
Hi dee-dee, do you know if this is part of their permanent line or only for this season? I would love to get this but in the UK, they charge about US$200 more compared to the US price, so I am hoping to wait till I make a trip abroad to Europe or US to get it.

dee-dee

Dec 14, 2005
muppy said:
Hi dee-dee, do you know if this is part of their permanent line or only for this season? I would love to get this but in the UK, they charge about US$200 more compared to the US price, so I am hoping to wait till I make a trip abroad to Europe or US to get it.
It's a classic, they're always remaking them. I'm sure you'll be fine if you wait. Call me a cheapo, but to me, it's worth saving the $200.

crysmd

Jan 16, 2006
the gucci horsebit hobo is my fave bag of all time - it goes fine over the arm, the look is great; i have never gotten so many compliments on a bag as i do on mine - in brown leather - seriously, you will not be dissapointed! :smile: