~*Patiently waiting.....for Ali or other!*~

I just bought the only one at my outlet last weekend. Im usually a large wallet type of gal but I am head over heels in love with this baby!!!!

I still paid over 100.00 (I think) even with the additional discounts last weekend.

Glad to hear a good report about this wallet! :yes: I let one on ebay get away. It was a good price after all. There should be another. I'll try to be patient.:Push:

Okay just checked my tracking and my satchel is out for delivery!!! I can't wait to get home and see it! I will post pics way tonight because I have work after school. P.S. it is 3 days early (the weekend) YES! :yahoo:

It looks like my Legacy shoulder bag is out for delivery!!! hooray. :smile: I can't wait to get it. I am now also waiting on the new red Hamptons signature leather mini-skinny that my boutique ordered for me to replace mine. The thread on the front had started to pull, and when I took it in to send it for repair they just exchanged it! It's shipping to my house, so I should probably get it next week.

I got my confirmation today for my satchel. It is in NJ right now but it is scheduled to deliver on Monday. Maybe it will come tomorrow since I'm in MA which is like right up the street right? lol And the seller of my Carly is shipping tomorrow priority so I should be getting it on Monday. Can't wait!!! If they both get delivered on Monday its going to be great!!! :yahoo:
yay! mine is in NJ too and i am in MA too!! it's totally right up the street from NJ!

I'm starting to get antsy waiting for the mail...I'm going to be really bummed if my bag doesn't get delivered until Monday! I was looking forward to carrying it this weekend. :sad:

I think that must be for the mini wallet like I have. The clutch was about 120 at the outlets if I remember correctly...

I just bought my bleecker clutch on ebay! hooray!! I paid $140 shipped. I don't think that is a really great deal but it beats waiting around calling outlets and driving to them again & again. If they're about $100 at the outlets plus tax then I guess I did okay. I never would have thought I would pay that much for a small wallet that in my mind is not worth a penny over $40 but I am mesmerized by Coach, and it bugs me to pieces not to have a matching wallet to such a cute bag. But I tell ya, this probably will be my last wallet for a long time. So now I'm officially waiting for it, thus I belong in this thread now! yayyyyyyyyyy Isn't it so pretty? Can't wait to tuck it into my small bleecker matching bag. Besides, I needed this wallet! I had nothing small to use, I was using a paper envelope. LOL
Bleecker%20Wallet.jpg

I just bought my bleecker clutch on ebay! hooray!! I paid $140 shipped. I don't think that is a really great deal but it beats waiting around calling outlets and driving to them again & again. If they're about $100 at the outlets plus tax then I guess I did okay. I never would have thought I would pay that much for a small wallet that in my mind is not worth a penny over $40 but I am mesmerized by Coach, and it bugs me to pieces not to have a matching wallet to such a cute bag. But I tell ya, this probably will be my last wallet for a long time. So now I'm officially waiting for it, thus I belong in this thread now! yayyyyyyyyyy Isn't it so pretty? Can't wait to tuck it into my small bleecker matching bag. Besides, I needed this wallet! I had nothing small to use, I was using a paper envelope. LOL
Bleecker%20Wallet.jpg

Great!! I love this wallet more than my LV'S! As tanukiki said earlier, I think they were closer to 120 with tax so you did just fine. Let us know what you think of it when you get it. :yahoo:

Great!! I love this wallet more than my LV'S! As tanukiki said earlier, I think they were closer to 120 with tax so you did just fine. Let us know what you think of it when you get it. :yahoo:

I'm glad I got it! I only paid $72 + tax for the Bleecker small purse (10 inches by 6 inches) and now the small matching wallet is $140 total. This is just one of those things that make you go "hmmmmmm." The purse has more fabric, it should cost more than the wallet. Well I'll stop complaining, if the wallet is really well-made and the snap stays closed good I'll be satisfied. I'll post pics as soon as it arrives!:yes:

I'm glad I got it! I only paid $72 + tax for the Bleecker small purse (10 inches by 6 inches) and now the small matching wallet is $140 total. This is just one of those things that make you go "hmmmmmm." The purse has more fabric, it should cost more than the wallet. Well I'll stop complaining, if the wallet is really well-made and the snap stays closed good I'll be satisfied. I'll post pics as soon as it arrives!:yes:

I love love love my mini wallet. My snap has no problem staying closed. The clutch was about 198+ tax when it was in the boutiques I think so you got a good deal and didn't have to go through the hassle of driving around trying to find it :tup:

I'm about to cut someone! My bag arrived today around noon and was signed for by someone NOT in my office...probably in the office across the hall. But they didn't bring it to me! Nobody let me know it was there. Why would the USPS let someone in the wrong suite sign for it? If they'd update their tracking info in a timely fashion I'd have known it was on premises...now I have to wait on pins and needles until Monday not knowing who has my bag!! It seems dumb to be so untrustworthy but I don't know any of those people, even if we do work in the same very small building. I feel like I'm about to throw up.

I'm about to cut someone! My bag arrived today around noon and was signed for by someone NOT in my office...probably in the office across the hall. But they didn't bring it to me! Nobody let me know it was there. Why would the USPS let someone in the wrong suite sign for it? If they'd update their tracking info in a timely fashion I'd have known it was on premises...now I have to wait on pins and needles until Monday not knowing who has my bag!! It seems dumb to be so untrustworthy but I don't know any of those people, even if we do work in the same very small building. I feel like I'm about to throw up.

OOOOoooh that would burn me up!!!! Going all weekend worrying about it. I've had problems like that with UPS but not USPS. I hope you had it insured just in case.:tdown:

I love love love my mini wallet. My snap has no problem staying closed. The clutch was about 198+ tax when it was in the boutiques I think so you got a good deal and didn't have to go through the hassle of driving around trying to find it :tup:
I'm glad you love yours & it works great, that makes me feel good about mine yet to come. I was in Kohl's today and saw some little wallets that could have worked for $18 but they are not exciting like Coach and they're so stiff and plasticky. lck. Gotta have the real thing! The real stuff feels so buttery soft and looks so cute. Yes, the pink inside the wallet is TDF!:heart::heart::heart: