patience is def. a virtue

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm going to see if my boutique will exchange my Heritage Stripe tote for something else, but it seems like everything I like, I check the store avail. and it doesn't show my boutique!!!! Which means, I would have to order from Jax, but I really dont want to risk it since I'm moving in 2 weeks, I'm starting to think that my store only has display bags lol..... I am waaaaaay too impatient for this!!!!!!!!!

2. I wouldn't put that much faith in the search function on Coach's website. I used it to look for some shoes I saw online and none of the stores around here showed up. Then I went to like 3 of them and they all had it!

Try calling anyway and if nothin else, they can probably order it for you then you wouldn't have to pay for shipping.

3. What if you order from JAX and then ship it to your store so you can go an pick it up? :shrugs: