patience is a virtue...

*addict*

Aug 30, 2007
I am so glad I did not buy the inferno ciao for $185 from a seller on craigslist and the paradiso bv on ebay for $215. I usually just buy things off of impulse, once I see it I need or it will bother me until I get it. well, for once I was actually patient and waited to see if a "better" deal would come up...but I got something better,my ma got me an inferno ciao w/the ipod girl in the tree placed perfectly on the front AND a paradiso mamma mia w/the blue punk rock boy on the front and the pink punk rock boy and sushi boy on the back!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!! I will post pics as soon as I figure out how

that sounds like me, it will eat at me iuntil i have it in my hand and safe at home. i'm trying to be more patient because things can work out. and i can't wait to see a picture of your bags.

Congrats!! I'm the same exact way...when I see something I want I can't sleep or focus or do anything until I get it. I am never ever patient. I'm so glad you waited and better stuff came your way. That's usually what happens but unfortunately I never wait long enough to find out if it's true!! :Push:

I can't wait to see your new stuff. Did you get a photobucket acct? :graucho:

i need to learn about be patient. When I see something I have to have it NOW NOW! I have bought a few items WAY over retail and when I have it, I have the regret on spending so much money. but, i think it's getting better with self control. I'm trying my best to cut down and sell my toki's that I'm "iffy" about.

I'm glad the callbo is coming to end so I my wallet can have a rest.

Congrats!! I'm the same exact way...when I see something I want I can't sleep or focus or do anything until I get it. I am never ever patient. I'm so glad you waited and better stuff came your way. That's usually what happens but unfortunately I never wait long enough to find out if it's true!! :Push:

I can't wait to see your new stuff. Did you get a photobucket acct? :graucho:

i posed it in the tokidoki collection thread, but i have not took a pic of the new bags

its good to know im not the only one with that problem..once i see it i have to have it, no matter what. but im TRYING to stop it, thank goodness their is only one more print to be released. and i kinda of dont care for it, mainly because there is snowflakes on it whichmakes it seem like only a "winter" bag

good deal!!

yes, i would much rather wait and get a better deal than BIN on a ridiculous price.

it's also nice that she got you ones with good placement :biggrin:

I am pretty good at patience, but with tokidoki bags it seems to be harder, just because good deals are snatched so quickly! I finally got my first bag this week and it was a birthday present, and now I'm trying to lay low before I go shop crazy and bankrupt! lol :sad: