Patience and Persistence Pays Off (an Ossie reveal!)

kmroboto

O.G.
Nov 5, 2006
nyc
As some of you know I won this bag on Superbowl Sunday, 2/7. One month and one day later I got it! There was some spilling of beer, some back and forth, some delays due to busy fashion week schedules. But I kept the faith and here I am, the proud new owner of the Marc Jacobs Spring 2010 Ossie!

blackonmaroon

Always on the hunt
May 8, 2008
California
Ooh, so pretty! Is it woven leather? I think it's such a perfect size, km. It looks fantastic on you! Congratulations, and good for you for being so patient! I'm so happy to see it's all been worth it!

tadpolenyc

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
this should be your favorite mj bag all of all time considering the anxiety the back and forth has caused you. it was well worth all of your sheer determination. it looks fantastic. it's the perfect size, and i love how it hangs on you. congrats!

pursemonkey

monkeyseemonkeybuy
O.G.
Jul 3, 2008
Where It's At
I am soooo happy for you that this worked out! It's a beautiful bag and the detail is amazing. Bigger than I realized, too! Congratulations and ENJOY! You deserve it!!

HmMmluvthatbag

Breakin' the Bank
Jan 8, 2007
A smaller messy house
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

How Cool! That bag is out of control. I adore it. The woven leather is incredible!! How hot shotty is it to get the bag before it's released. So freaking cool!

CONGRATS KM!!

spaceyjacy

fashion ruckus
O.G.
Dec 4, 2007
Planet Spacejace
K, you know i have much love for this bag. MUCH:love::heart::love:
I can't wait to see the two of you together soon(and see your happy face instead of a weird ball of light :P)!