patent zoes, year round or seasonal???

luvspurses

O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
ok, so now that the zoe feeding frenzy is well underway, i am wondering if all patent colors are year round or are they seasonal. what does everyone think? i guess i think of the rose patent as more summer (although valentines day would be fitting for this bag), and berry more year round? what about dark coral, could that work for holidays in the winter??? is green patent only spring and summer? maybe fall too? i would love to hear everyone's thoughts on the patent zoes and when they seem appropriate??? so let's hear from coachies on all colors of patent zoes and their seasons!

I think all the colors could be done year round - coral with gray - now that is a nice pop of color - coral with brown and tan - OMG I could go on and on.

you know , you're so right. i was having a panic attack because i have recently fallen in love with and bought a few patent zoes. i never even looked at patent before but now i am smitten! then i started to worry that i would have to put them away come fall. this makes me feel so much better. i have no idea why i was thinking patent was summery!?:smile:

you know , you're so right. i was having a panic attack because i have recently fallen in love with and bought a few patent zoes. i never even looked at patent before but now i am smitten! then i started to worry that i would have to put them away come fall. this makes me feel so much better. i have no idea why i was thinking patent was summery!?:smile:

Luvspurses - girlfriend - RUNNN they are on clearance :yahoo:
I have the Fawn and the Berry - I want the coral or the parchment - OMG
I want them all

Luvspurses - girlfriend - RUNNN they are on clearance :yahoo:
I have the Fawn and the Berry - I want the coral or the parchment - OMG
I want them all

lol, i can hardly ever get to the nearest outlet. it is so frustrating ,so alas, i am left to stalk *bay! i did get to an outlet for the first time in about a year (yes, a year) at the beginning of july and was able to get a large black leather zoe which i just love. it was before the markdowns but still a great buy. they didn't have patent large zoes at the time so i have to find other ways! hopefully i will get back to an outlet sooner than another year! if i lived closer to one, i would probably be there too often tho! the prices now are amazing! go out and find that coral, it is sooo pretty! so is the berry. i have been waiting for fall to use my berry but may have to start now. zoes are so great!

lol, i can hardly ever get to the nearest outlet. it is so frustrating ,so alas, i am left to stalk *bay! i did get to an outlet for the first time in about a year (yes, a year) at the beginning of july and was able to get a large black leather zoe which i just love. it was before the markdowns but still a great buy. they didn't have patent large zoes at the time so i have to find other ways! hopefully i will get back to an outlet sooner than another year! if i lived closer to one, i would probably be there too often tho! the prices now are amazing! go out and find that coral, it is sooo pretty! so is the berry. i have been waiting for fall to use my berry but may have to start now. zoes are so great!
they are the best!!!!!!!!!

ITA that Zoes are the best! :tup:

I will try to use my patent Zoes for as long as I can before the temperature dips below -10C and then I will have to put them away. I wouldn't want the patent to crack under extreme temperatures. I will probably use the all leather handbags once November kicks in and may not be touching them until late April or early May and then all my patent handbags are fair game.

All my bags are year round. I wear what I want as long as it doesn't clash with my outfit. Fur may be questionable but if I have a cute outfit and the fur trimmed Coach I have would go with it....why not?

The only color/material I feel is seasonal is a straw bag/tote or a white bag.

BUT.... I do have the parchment zoe and I feel it can be a fall bag. It will look fantastic with all the browns and golds and oranges in the fall.

I also have the patent coral and have been wearing it a lot with dark denim and it looks great. but like another poster said, the coral would look great with tans and camel colors in the fall.

I have two patent Zoes--dark coral and green--and definitely plan to wear them year-round! They're both versatile enough to go with a variety of outfits, and paired with the right one, they'll look great all year long. I'm already looking forward to pairing my dark coral one with my camel-colored wool trench coat this fall! :smile:

I have never been into separating the seasons but I am going to this year. Mainly because I hae enoush coach bags to do it.. I thing the darker colors like the berry really work in the glomy winter days. Pink I like more for summer but most of the other colors work year around

I have two patent Zoes--dark coral and green--and definitely plan to wear them year-round! They're both versatile enough to go with a variety of outfits, and paired with the right one, they'll look great all year long. I'm already looking forward to pairing my dark coral one with my camel-colored wool trench coat this fall! :smile:

that sounds great! i have the dark coral too and you have inspired me to wear it this winter with neutrals!