Patent v Non Patent Leather?

Scarf Addict

Sieze The Day!
O.G.
Oct 17, 2008
I am looking at a possible purchase of a classic black medium Lady Dior bag. The patent looks super but how does it wear compared to normal non patent leather - does it crack or peel in time? Also is it right that the price is now 1700 euros not so long ago this year they were 1450 euros I think?
Any help appreciated:flowers:

i personally prefer lambskin lady dior as i dislike finger prints and the shine of patent.

crack or not,i think its depend on the way you use it,how often you use it and the weather.
by the way,until now,i haven seen any cracked patent lady dior before.
(sorry for my weird english expression :sweatdrop:)

I am looking at a possible purchase of a classic black medium Lady Dior bag. The patent looks super but how does it wear compared to normal non patent leather - does it crack or peel in time? Also is it right that the price is now 1700 euros not so long ago this year they were 1450 euros I think?
Any help appreciated:flowers:

Hey!
you are so lucky with the 1700 euros price!
I just bought the lady dior in lambskin in malaysia.. for 500 euros extra :sad:
Anyways.. u must take the lambskin it looks far better than the shiny patent.
Dont think Patent can be a day wear then.
hope that helps.. tc!

I agree with the finger prints issue when wearing a patent bag...I also agree that the patent might be harder to wear frequently. It might seem a bit over the top unless you a pretty dressed up, wheras the lambskin will go with more. Still...if you are looking for a dressy bag....patent is nice for that. All the best and enjoy the bag you end up buying!