Patent shoes -- yay or nay?

1. [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Yay or nay? If yay, which color? thanks!

2. I love the white!!

3. I say yay on patent shoes.
    Of those two, I say get the black- you'll wear it more.

4. Black all the way-and, very cute! where did you find them?

5. Those are really cute - and I like the white pair more. They look classier than the black pair, IMO.

6. I could have sworn I saw these the other day. My mom tried them on actually. Shoot, where was it? I do think they look very cute in person, my mom wasn't a big fan of them, though.
    Edit: BTW, the black are gorgeous.

7. Those look great! I'd go for the black...white patent tends to show scratches a little bit more. Great shoes!!

8. i love both, but i think i prefer the black. the heel bugs me a little though, but i think it's probably because i wear stiletto heels most of the time :P

9. You guys are going to love this -- these shoes are available through Payless shoes for $17.99! I tried them both on today but don't know what I would wear those with. And also I couldn't decide on the color either.

10. :nuts: Payless??!!! Wowwww those are some good looking shoes for Payless!

11. They are cute!

Get them in both colors ... they are only $17.99 each!

12. black!

13. Yea for patent (I have MJ Mouse shoes and they are patent leather), and for that price, you can get both ;) ! But, if push comes to shove, then go for the black. I think it has more versatility.

14. payless? OMG! so cute! I'm going to go get the white ones today!

15. Yay for the white! SOOOO cute!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice