Patent Red or Charcoal MAM? Opinions!

Hi everyone- So I've been lusting either a red or charcoal patent MAM, but I'm torn between which color to get! This is my first RM, and I am absolutely dying to buy one? Opinions? I am in love with the red, but I'm not sure if it'll be versatile enough- but then again it's such a vibrant color!

I agree with Baghag411, charcoal is a very special color and it can go with anything. However, if you already have so many black/brown bags, then get the red patent because it's a special patent, it's not smooth mirror like patent, but distressed, and it will be a nice pop of color,too, considering that red is also a neutral color, it can add more variety to your handbag collection.

I have the charcoal patent MAM (in my avatar) and I have to say it is gorgeous!!!
It is not black or even grey.
It changes depending on the light. Sometimes it looks almost bronze, and it glitters. It is stunning!
So, because I am biased (and have never seen the red patent IRL), I would have to say get the charcoal!
My husband says it is by far his favorite bag that I own! He loves when I wear it.

Well see I wear a lot of gold jewelry, but I think the charcoal is just gorgeous. That was the bag I wanted initially, but then I came across a red patent mam and wanted that one too! I think the popular vote is charcoal?

More people here own the charcoal, so I would like to see more pics of the red. I dunno I like seeing variety among the member collections. I don't own either colour but I do have a black patent RM. ;)