Patent pink framed satchel is heeeerrrreeee!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. And I love her! I think I shall call her Emma.

[​IMG]

don't mind the proud new momma looking all raggedy, i just got off work and rushed home to take a picture of my bag for my myspace (it's all i've been posting about for a week, haha), and thought you ladies might want to see!​

2. Awww you look so happy! Congrats! I love this bag! I think I just might have to get one!!!

3. "Emma". . . I love it! What an amazing bag, huh? (I just used mine today! So beautiful!) Enjoy her and congrats!!!

4. Cuuuuuute! PS- There are going to be hot new ergo accessories in late April too, I got a GOOD look at the look book today. BUt the new patchwork is al diagonals!

5. OMG That is sooo pretty... congrats enjoy :smile:

6. aww the pink is sooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

God, I think I could buy 2 of these bags because they are so cute.

7. Is beautifuuuuuuuul!!!!!!!! She looks very pretty with your pretty eyes!!! :yes:

8. Gosh the more I see that pink, the more I want one!

9. Congrats!! You two look very happy together! I got my pink patent today too and I am so in love with this bag!

10. Pretty, congrat's and enjoy her!

11. Congrats!! I love this color!! I have too many pink bags or I would get this one too!! By the way, I have that exact same hoodie, lol! :tup:

12. very cute! you look so proud!!!

13. way to go!! i love that ergo in pink!!

14. The color looks so rich in your photo! Congrats! You look so happy!! :smile:

15. Gorgeous bag!! Love that color!! :love: Enjoy her!!