Patent Peytons Are Available Now

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I couldn't resist. I already bought an Atlantic Peyton, the fuschia is on its way, and still, I couldn't resist. They are gorgeous. Style number 13051. :yahoo:

Attached Files:

2. The picture is too small!!!

3. I have no idea how to make it larger. If someone wants to share that info, I'll be happy to.

4. I don't know how to make the pic bigger, but someone will. What colors are these two patent bags?

5. One is dark red, the other is black.

6. Thanks! Dark Red sounds gorgeous!

7. Those are gorgeous!!! What is the price on one of the patents?

8. $898. :yes:

9. And I am guessing the PCE can't be applied to those. WOW. I don't know if I can be that committed to a bag. LOL. Maybe Santa will bring it to me.

10. I have the Dark Red, too! I L:heart:ve the color and the subtle texture on the patent.

Which do you prefer, red or black?

Enjoy!

11. As long as you can order them before it ends, you can get w/ PCE - tons of people on here have already gotten the Peytons w/ PCE!

12. I can't decide which one I like best. The black is classic, and the red is just delicious! My inability to pick a favorite is the reason my bag collection keeps growing! Congratulations on your red one!

13. I really LOVE the patent Peyton! Say that one fast :nuts:!!!!
    Does it come in any other colors besides the black and red??
    Although, :drool: it's a tough choice already, both are beautiful!

14. Would LOVE to see some modeling pics!!!

15. At this point, I'm only aware of black and red. I've been twisting my tongue saying "Pretty patent Peyton" since I opened the box! :smile: