Patent peeling

EmmaLB

Aug 10, 2013
Hi I hope it's ok to post this. I recently sent a bag to Mulberry as the patent was peeling. They have said that this isn't a quality or manufacturing fault. Has anyone else had any experiences at all of patent peeling please?

Thanks

xx

Hi I hope it's ok to post this. I recently sent a bag to Mulberry as the patent was peeling. They have said that this isn't a quality or manufacturing fault. Has anyone else had any experiences at all of patent peeling please?

Thanks

xx

Hi Emma, I've got a few pieces of patent but haven't experienced this problem. Sorry to hear you have. Do you want to post some snaps so we can see what's gone on.? Someone in here may have some advice regarding fixing/camouflaging it possibly??

How long have you had the bag? Whereabouts is the peeling? Sometimes the patent will rub away on handles, etc (my patent grey Mabel has lost a few bits over the years) but my floral scribble Bays is still intact! Can you upload a photo?

Which type of patent? The wrinkled patent in some colours rouge noir for instance did peel and was recalled..the black however did not and was fine..if you post pics or advise which type of patent maybe we can offer more help