Patent Oxford Ballerina as wedding shoes?

arnott

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
I'm thinking about getting the Patent Oxford Ballerina in Rose Florentin as my wedding shoes. What do you all think? I like the fact that I'll still be able to wear them after the wedding, and they look comfortable, since they are flat. Also, DF got LV Loafers for the wedding, so we'll both be wearing LV shoes.

I think that sounds really fun, and I too like the idea that you'll be able to wear them after the wedding. What wonderful memories you'll have each time you put them on! I don't know what your wedding dress is like, but if you don't need heels then I say go for it! I sure wish I would have gotten flats, and LV flats would have been fabulous! Good luck with your decision and be sure to post pics if you end up getting them!

Absolutely get them! When I got married I found a fabulous designer dress at discount that was perfect. So I sank all my money into accessories that I could have and use forever. So I agree it's so much better to put good money into accessories that you can wear over and over again. So special!