Patent MAHINA!

Hiya, just got the juicy from a store manager that Mahina is comming out in PATENT sometimes this year!!!! The patent is soft, thus allow the Mahina to remain smooshy w/o crackling (or so he said), and water proof, certainly not as thick of coacting as Vernis, but a bit thicker than just glazed.....Perhaps similar to Chanel's patent cabas material? hope is not as shinny though:rolleyes:

any additional info is appreciated :yes:

My local LV boutique already had this on display. I think the SA said the release date was Nov 1st. It was nice but I wasn't in LVoe with it. They had the brown one and the cutouts are pretty easy to see not like in the leather Mahina which is more subtle. The patent leather also felt a bit thin and skimpy if that makes any sense. I am sticking with my Mahina L - the thick soft leather is the best :tup: IMO and justifies the cost of the bag.

^ I borrowed this from your album, looks amazing ! :heart:

How is the patent like ? Is it soft ?

picture.php

Bag looks gorgeous. My hubby has just bought one for me in Vegas. Haven't seen it yet. Excited. :tup:He said it is purple so not sure if its the same as yours!

Bag looks gorgeous. My hubby has just bought one for me in Vegas. Haven't seen it yet. Excited. :tup:He said it is purple so not sure if its the same as yours!

Yes, it's the same. I took the pictures using my cellphone and under fluorescent lights in my hotel room so it made it look more red than purple. I used it today for the first time and I :heart::heart::heart: it!!! It also helps that I won the money to pay for it in Atlantic City! :yahoo:

I started a thread about my whole adventure. I will post new pics soon that are much better than what I have now. I'm just too tired from almost a week gambling. :P

Wow, I have been well and truly spoilt, early Christmas presents.
Hubby got me the XL Surya in Violet. The texture is divine, sooo soft. It's so different. And the Tivoli GM, as he knows how much I love my Never Full he thought I'd love that. Really nice. Keep walking around with a smile on my face.:wlae:

Wow, I have been well and truly spoilt, early Christmas presents.
Hubby got me the XL Surya in Violet. The texture is divine, sooo soft. It's so different. And the Tivoli GM, as he knows how much I love my Never Full he thought I'd love that. Really nice. Keep walking around with a smile on my face.:wlae:

Sounds to me like we could be purse twins! :P
Do you love your Violet Surya? I know I can't keep stop staring at mine! And my Tivoli GM is definitely my next favorite bag.

Enjoy yours!!