Patent Leather wallet

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was at Chanel on the weekend and saw a wallet I like - sadly I don't know the name of it but it is a smaller wallet that folds over.
    I saw it in a Patent Leather and it also was in the Camillia pattern -
    The Patent I loved but wondered how does patent lambskin hold up long term being a wallet? Do they eventually peel or crack?
    The colour I am considering is a black one.

2. Why not take a photos then.:smile:

3. They don't let you take photos in the boutique.

4. I have been using my patent wallet non-stop since I got it and it's holding up fabulously. It really looks brand new and I've not switched out for any of my newer wallets as the color is just so cheery and bright. Mine is the L-zip one that has a tab you release to open it and on the other side (which I've not used) is a zip compartment for more room. I think I bought it the first few days of November. Before that I was using a Dior patent wallet, but this one is cheerier.

Attached Files:

5. Oh, I love this wallet! And in your lovely red again:biggrin:

6. I think you are sensing a theme... :smile: :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

7. I have the black patent brilliant wallet for three years and it still looks new!! ❤️❤️❤️

8. The power of patent! So long as you don't drop them down a steep embankment and rake them over the coals, they are pretty sturdy. :smile:

9. Here's a pic ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393397903.635352.jpg

10. Amen sister!! 😃👍

11. Great thanks this is all so great to know, I just wanted to check before purchasing my first CC wallet - in the next couple of weeks :woohoo: