patent leather tote

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 7, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2010
  2. I would love it if it was in leather. The patent leather makes the bag look cheap for me and ladies here believe that light colored patent leather from Prada is not the best in the market. It will get ruined immediately.

3. thanks dangerous curves for ur input. i have no experience with prada patent leather bags and your information is very helpful.

4. I agree with dangerouscurves...I read somewhere advice from a bag spa owner to avoid patent as if it gets stained i.e. denim transfer it cannot be fixed (unless you dye it black). Great shape bag though :smile:

5. I had a cream patent -The colour doe not come out at all. its like marks get sucked in under the finish and you cannot remove it.

6. I wouldn't touch Prada's patent with a 20 foot pole. Yes, it's gorgeous but I've seen too many train wrecks to risk that much money on one. Ironically, all the patent Prada shoes I've had have held up great. Why they can't make their bags as sturdy, I'll never know! :shrugs: