Patent Leather Satchel w/ Vachetta Trim pics

Feb 1, 2013
hello ladies, as promised i am posting pics of my new turquoise patent leather satchel w/ vachetta trim from QVC's TSV. It's not as light as I thought it would be but more of a marine blue. i really like it. i'll post the orange next. i'm on the waitlist for the pink... decisions, decisions, decisions on which to keep. Which do you think I should keep? :wondering

Attachments

• db 1.JPG
    db 1.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 464
  • db 2.JPG
    db 2.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 430
  • db 3.JPG
    db 3.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 426
Last edited:
These are so much prettier than I anticipated. The vachetta trim is awesome, the patent is structured and doesn't look like it will wrinkle. the wrislet is more substantial than i thought and the key fob is a perfect accessory. oh geez, which one?

oh, i think i saw your pics. was it on the q forum? or here? anyways, thanks so much for posting those. i tried to do something similar after i was inspired by you. :smile: i'll work on the orange bag pics now.

I posted on both sites, but I am pretty sure the Q took them down. Anyway, your welcome for the inspiration (lol) I hope you enjoy her

Mornin' Southlandjulie!

I love both, but if I have to pick one, I vote for orange. If I had purchased the TSV I would have gotten orange, no question! (Yes, because they don't have red!:lol:)

Good luck with your decision! Congrats!