Patent Leather Satchel w/ Vachetta Trim pics

thanks for your input, ladies... but now i'm even more torn. i was leaning blue since i wear more warm colors and blue would match and pop with those colors. but now that i think about it, i'm starting to get into wearing cobalt blue (my own pantone color choice for the year! hahaha) which would make the orange the right choice... and yikes, the pink hasn't even come yet! :panic:

i have a green KS bag that i bought last year and that i adore so the green didn't tempt me. green is awesome! you wanna share pictures with us? pleeease? because i need even more temptation at this point! :biggrin: these days, i'm convinced every color can go with another color... no more matchy, matchy... just not too many colors at once :biggrin:

no idea. can't keep both... right? and the pink is still coming... oh my

Well, if you're asking us...LOL! Because the colors (blue and orange) are so different having both will give you versatility so you can carry a patent leather bag whenever the mood hits you. Which one do you think you'll miss the most if you return it? (If you say both you know what that means, right?:devil:smile:

Please keep us posted!

ETA: Orange and Blue are getting great reviews so far!

if you want to see the pink one, brookeab just posted a pic on the QVC's tomorrow TSV thread. amazing how saturated all the colors are for this bag!

so the verdict? don't laugh or boo me.... I've decided to .... return them both! i've also canceled my waitlist for the pink one. don't get me wrong, they are absolutely beautiful and i just love color... but that's the problem. my wardrobe is all about pops of color this spring: my jeans pop, jacket pop, belt, shoes, tops.... pop, pop, pop... i'm popping all over the place! :lol: and realized that i need a neutral bag of sorts to off set all this color i'll be wearing. besides, i already own a pink purse, green one, yellow one... if i'm not careful, i'm going to look like a rainbow attacked me ;)

sorry if i disappointed but now the neutral colors for this purse are gone so i'm going to go with another bag...

so the verdict? don't laugh or boo me.... I've decided to .... return them both! i've also canceled my waitlist for the pink one. don't get me wrong, they are absolutely beautiful and i just love color... but that's the problem. my wardrobe is all about pops of color this spring: my jeans pop, jacket pop, belt, shoes, tops.... pop, pop, pop... i'm popping all over the place! :lol: and realized that i need a neutral bag of sorts to off set all this color i'll be wearing. besides, i already own a pink purse, green one, yellow one... if i'm not careful, i'm going to look like a rainbow attacked me ;)

sorry if i disappointed but now the neutral colors for this purse are gone so i'm going to go with another bag...

:roflmfao: Oh, we all totally get it. How many times have I thought I loved a bag until I got it home. LOL!! On to the next!

Hope that you find the perfect neutral bag soon! Thanks for the pics!