patent leather raw linen classique

1. I couldn't resist this one! The original owner didn't provide me with any paper tags, so I don't know which year it came out. I know it was one of the first S.E. bags, and it preceded the tweed bags. The patent leather is a pain in the butt, (squeaky, and attracts dust like a vacuum cleaner) but the linen is raw, nubby, and lovely. This is definitely one of my faves.

:heart:

I highly recommend the linen bbag to any of you ladies that come across one. They are super!

(I'm adding these pictures to the balenciaga colors-thread too, for permanent reference)

IMG_7101water.jpg IMG_7104water.jpg IMG_7106water.jpg IMG_7107water.jpg
  2. honey did you finally get this bag???!!!!:love: tell me you did.....:graucho:

3. congrats! i have never seen one like this before. in fact, i didn't know they did patent OR linen. i LOVE green. so great to have different styles.

4. yup! It's currently snuggling in the same dustbag with my flat brass. :graucho:

5. soooo beautiful, i love the contrast between patent leather and linen. and balenciaga did it years before fendi ever thought to do it! it just shows you how innovative balenciaga is :smile:

6. OHHH- Congrats! Thanks for sharing! I haven't seen any like this! I love the look! Very very cool!:cool: :heart: :yes:

7. m, congrats on such a rare find! i love that green. enjoy!

8. aaaccckkk yayyyyyyyyyyyyy..you have been a naughty girl..:lol: :roflmfao: now you have to hook me up w/ one...i love it!!!! LOL:love: :roflmfao: :lol:

9. um yes, I've been naughty... :graucho:

thanks for the nice thoughts ladies! I just wanted to acquaint you ladies with the linen bag.

10. whoa!!!!!!! that's a cool looking bag! CONGRATS!

11. That's a great bbag! Wow never seen one like that before! Congrats!

12. beautifullll :P

13. Congrats, Mlert! I've never seen this bag before! Cool find!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice