Patent leather Mulberries - what do you think?

piisku_h

Jul 18, 2009
Hi everyone! I just thought to ask how you people like the patent leather bags in general? I used to think they´re absolutely NOT for me but -- now they seem to appear very attracting :smile: The colours seem so vibrant and nice...
How do you feel - are they more suitable for evening wear / special occations or do you wear them every day? I´m just curious...

My navy leopard Bays is worth its weight in gold. Absolutely perfect for the rain/snow/sleet! I wear it everyday/casual but she also looks great dressed up.

What colour is tempting you? :amuse:

Patent bayswater is fab - it's lighter than a normal bays and is lined in lovely suede. Weatherproof in this horrible climate too. I used my leopard constantly over the winter , dressed up and down.
What colour do you fancy ?

Ink patent sounds divine btw

i have a patent bright green (not exactly sure which colour it technically is) and im so so glad that i chose that one. It is perfect for the rain and any marks or spills can just be wiped off with a tissue.

I was worried about creasing but ive had it for 8 months and there are no signs of wear on it yet, i thought it would crack etc. but im really pleased with how its lasted since i use it everyday.

I would say go for it, they definitely hold their shape!

i have a patent bright green (not exactly sure which colour it technically is) and im so so glad that i chose that one. It is perfect for the rain and any marks or spills can just be wiped off with a tissue.

I was worried about creasing but ive had it for 8 months and there are no signs of wear on it yet, i thought it would crack etc. but im really pleased with how its lasted since i use it everyday.

I would say go for it, they definitely hold their shape!

I have a rouge noir Bays that I purchased last season. It's perfect for a rainy day.

I'm seriously considering the patent ink Bays which is now available to purchase online. I love it! :smile:

love my patent grey bentley bays, used it a lot esp cause of all the rain, its low maintenance and the the bays style is structured so good for files and documents and the patent just jazzes up any outfit....the creasing happens where the flap bends but tbh its not that noticible as i do baby me bags a bit..meaning when ever the patent isn't in use i stuff it with packing to maintain the shape and prevent creasing wen in storage..

the ink bays is tdf!

I have an RN wrinkled patent Bays- perfect in all weathers and already creased so no worry about marks/smudges!
I also have a Putty bays clutch which is another wipe clean beauty :biggrin:

fuschia / hot pink :smile: The bag looks lovely in the pics but I´m just a bit concerned whether it would be too overwhelming for everyday wear? I´m sure it´s perfect for evening but then again I don´t have so many special occations and would love to use my bag more often... Please tell me what do you think?

Yeah, I definitely agree it would be a fab all year round colour. Will look gorgeous with summer casuals and will really pop with darker shades for winter. I absolutely love my fucshia large mabel in the winter, it really brightens up the grey days and looks so striking!

It will look great with jeans :amuse: I have never taken my bays out in the evening, personally I find it too big for that purpose!