Patent leather Mulberries - what do you think?

Must echo a lot of ladies in saying that patent leather you really cant go wrong with. I love both of my leopards and can take them anywhere, rain or shine. In fact my coral bays clutch made it through a snow storm in New york good as new!

And the pink sounds lush :biggrin:

Whilst we are on the subject of patent has anyone any care instructions for storing - a previous post mentions stuffing with paper which I have done but I don't want it drying out whilst being stored and potentially cracking. My beautiful snow leopard is going into hibernation for a while as I've decided she is a winter bag and spring is finally here.

PS good choice with the pink ! very versatile and dresses up or down.

Late here but just wanted to say that I love my putty leopard Bays. It's perfect for all the rain we seem to get here and the print hides fingerprints and any developing creasing.

I think the pink will be an excellent year-round colour!

Late to this thread but just to say, I have the E/W Bays in patent raspberry. The colour is just gorgeous.

It's not my favourite bag, I think because there's less "give" in it and I can't really carry it in the crook of my arm the same. However, it's great for a big splash of colour.

I also have a RN patent bays clutch and that's really durable and great to "wipe down" if you're holding it all night long.