Patent Leather GIGI - - GONE!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So, my obsession is the Teal patent leather Gigi. I went to visit her online today, and it's GONE from the Coach website! UGH! We have one hanging in our backroom at work, so I know I can get my hands on one, but I haven't heard if this is being discontinued... has anyone else? :crybaby:

2. Look at Macy's online. Think I saw her there.

3. That's really weird. Looks like the Legacy shoulder bags in patent leather are gone too... wonder if they really did sell 'em all :smile:

4. That's bizarre! I was on the site late last night and I know I saw it then.

5. Huh, that is very strange! I haven't heard anything, yet!

6. I know some Macy's stores still have it - I bought one over the phone at Macy's Union Square (SF) and am picking it up tomorrow.

7. It's still online at Dillard's.

8. Just looked at Coach.com today and they're back on the site - whew! :smile:

9. No doubt! I'm happy to say that they are back! I went to work last night, and noticed that there were 26 at JAX, so my guess is that there was just short stock.