Patent leather Betty

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Help me please. I am trying to decide between a black leather or black patent leather Betty. Pardon me for asking, but is the patent leather real leather?
    Thanks

2. I don't own either, but I know patent leather is real leather. I don't think its looks as rich or sophisticated as plain leather. Sometime patent leather could look like plastic depending on how its done!

3. I vote black leather. Patent leather goes in and out of style but you could never go wrong with a plain leather bag.

4. I agree, go for leather rather than patent as it's too fashionable and you might fall out of love with it

5. Well when it comes to the Betty I like the patent. Betty is a little edgy and the patent only adds to that.

My chain handle is patent and it sings with it's rock and roll look, so if that's what you're after????

6. I have both the black leather Betty (large) and a Black patent tote, and both are beautiful. I do get more compliments on the patent though.

7. I totally agree :yes: My favourite style of the betty is the mini betty in patent leather!

8. beautiful mini betty patent on sale at aloharag!!:biggrin:http://www.aloharag.com/highseas/product.asp?s_id=0&dept_id=4353&pf_id=PAAAIALIHGFHMHEC&px_id=60