patent leather-a trend or timeless?

i love patent, but they're on sale at bobellisshoes.com for like $375, so if you have doubts, get them for less! bob ellis is 100% the real deal, btw.

Patent leather has been around for ages. Right now it is on the upswing. I personally consider it timeless. I just bought these and plan to wear for time to come:

0452546073985_275x275.jpg

Patent leather has been around for ages. Right now it is on the upswing. I personally consider it timeless. I just bought these and plan to wear for time to come:

0452546073985_275x275.jpg

I think patent is timeless when it is simple like those Louboutins^^^

The cheetah bow Louboutin is too trendy- I say get a pair like the ones above- especially if you are going to spend a couple hundred on them! ;)

I think patent leather used to be more trendy, but now, and since last year, we are seeing so much of it, I think it is going to be more of a staple. I know I don't want to give it up because it gives me more fashion options. I don't think now going forward it won't be on anyones "out" lists - if is it, I will wear it anyway. Similiar for leopard prints. I don't think they can ever be "out".