Patent Juliette

Sep 8, 2010
Just wondering if anyone out there has the crimson patent Juliette and how do you like it?? Is it stiff, plastic feeling or what do you think of it in general?? Do the fingerprints bother you?? If they had bronze, it would be a no brainier......I have the bronze Lindsay that I would exchange in a heartbeat......thinking of getting this Juliette and keeping Lindsay, exchanging for Juliette or just keeping Lindsay.......what would you do??

I have her - I have two pics posted in the "what Coach are you carrying today" thread. I love her - I don't have a problem with fingerprints? The bag feels fine, it doesn't feel like plastic to me. I am in New England and it is pretty cold and dry, so when I took her out of my trunk yesterday (I don't bring my purse into work), I did have some static - so lint was attached to the bag, but it wiped off with my hand (again no fingerprint issue).

Just wondering if anyone out there has the crimson patent Juliette and how do you like it?? Is it stiff, plastic feeling or what do you think of it in general?? Do the fingerprints bother you?? If they had bronze, it would be a no brainier......I have the bronze Lindsay that I would exchange in a heartbeat......thinking of getting this Juliette and keeping Lindsay, exchanging for Juliette or just keeping Lindsay.......what would you do??

The bronze is available on the FOS today!

I really like the bronze, but I'm worried about color loss. I've seen so many posts where ladies have stated problems with the metallic Madison bags (even the newer ones). I have Juliette in magenta and love the bag. It would be great to get another color, but I'm torn.

I just saw a patent Juliette at Starbux this morning...I loved it and I thought it felt really nice not plastic at all.

The woman was a a fellow Coachie and let me touch it..:cool:

I really like the bronze, but I'm worried about color loss. I've seen so many posts where ladies have stated problems with the metallic Madison bags (even the newer ones). I have Juliette in magenta and love the bag. It would be great to get another color, but I'm torn.

Don't be afraid; its not the metalically kind of leather where it peels. This leather is different its buttery soft and not like the other coach metalic bags.
I am very picky about my leather and I will tell you that is why I brought her home because I felt the difference in the leather compared to metallic coach bags from previous styles.

I just saw a patent Juliette at Starbux this morning...I loved it and I thought it felt really nice not plastic at all.

The woman was a a fellow Coachie and let me touch it..:cool:

I would have loved to have heard that conversation!:biggrin: My co-workers think I am crazy and I just assume people think I am a stalker when I am oogling their purse - I don't think I would have the guts to say anything - so i just stare!:P

lucydee said:
Don't be afraid; its not the metalically kind of leather where it peels. This leather is different its buttery soft and not like the other coach metalic bags.
I am very picky about my leather and I will tell you that is why I brought her home because I felt the difference in the leather compared to metallic coach bags from previous styles.

Thanks for the input! Much appreciated.

Yes thank you!!! I am thinking that tomorrow or Tuesday Miss Crimson Juliette will be mine!! I am also keeping Miss bronze Lindsay (unless of course they get in a Juliette or Issy)! I have Juliette on hold until Tuesday!!! What do you ladies think??

Last edited: