Patent Gigi's!!!!

GOdolnem

Aug 4, 2008
Hey everyone!! I am new to the Coach forum (usually in the L.A.M.B forum) but not new to Coach bags. Of all the Coach bags I do have I REALLY want a GIGI...lucky for me I see there plenty of other Gigi lovers here. Anyways I want the Turquoise Patent Gigi but am not sure where to find one or if anyone has seen them at outlets?? I called my local outlet and they only had the Teal....anyone know how I might go about getting one and where?? I would also be open to the other patent colors in the GIGI...i believe there was one other color that came in patent??

Hi and welcome!! I got mine at the Hershey PA outlet a few weeks ago (the turquoise color). I can't believe how much I love that bag!! Initially I thought I would not like a patent Gigi, but I'm so happy I bought it!! I have the teal leather too, but they both serve their own purposes. Good luck, and I would call the outlets and have them do a nationwide search. There are a few outlets that will do things like charge founds or charge holds, so you might get lucky!!