PATENT GIGI is here!!! Pics!

I love the gigi - I have 2 and i am glad to hear that the patent one is not as heavy-it's kind of hard for me to tell what color this is -does it look more tan or gray or neither? What color hardwear does it have?

I love the patent Gigi. My manager @ work got it in turquoise! Its so pretty! I also order my mother the Legacy Shoulder Bag in turquoise for her for Mother's Day! She is going to die!

I love it, the shape, the color, everything! :love:
She looks beautiful on you too. So great to see what it actually looks like on, thanks for the pix. Enjoy her!
I so need to win the lottery or something, there are too many bags I want! :nuts:

Your pix inspired me so much that I went out to my local Coach store yesterday and ordered the same bag (Patent Gigi in Putty) for PCE. I plan on making her my spring/summer work bag. I'm hoping she comes next week!

I'm jealous. No Legacy Boutique in California! man, that would have been wonderful. I love the Legacy/Bleecker collection, too. Dang it. I cannot express how jealous I am of the East Coast. It just grows and grows.

That's a very nice bag though. It's pretty! congratulations on owning her! She's certainly beautiful.