Patent Fuchsia or Pale Pink???

CarolynSoe

Apr 7, 2010
Hi, I'm planning to buy a jumbo patent flap (from 11C) , but so confused between fuchsia and pale pink. I actually haven't seen the pale pink yet, but some told me that the pale pink is very nice. Please help me to decide. And if anyone have the picture of the pale pink, could you please post it here? I searched this forum, but only found the fuchsia. Thanksss....

I would go with Fuschia...(I managed to cut the pic for your reference) hehehe!!!
5268359038_654547b5ce_z.jpg

.I have the m/l Fucshia and the WOC in pale pink (both from this Cruise collection). They are two different looks and I love both colors. The fuschia is so bold and bright and stunning in person. Some say it is Barbie pink but in person it is less so. The pale pink is softer. It is soft, feminine and makes less of an "in your face" statement. It is going to depend what kind of girl you are and what you plan to wear them with. If you like bold, statement pieces then fucshia is the way to go. If you like to wear softer, nudes and greys, etc. then the blush/pale pink may be a better option. To be honest, I could not decide between the colors either (as both fit into my wardrobe) so I had to get both colors...I just did not want to have two m/l, so I changed up the style. Good luck I hope it helps.

Attachments

• both.jpg
    both.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 755
I love the fuchsia! I would have gotten the pale pink as well, but I had almost the same color LV and as careful as I am, it got some color transfer on it.

what a hard decision, they are equally beautiful!
I would probably choose the fuschia, it is a perfect pink in my eyes!
If only you could get both! good luck xx

When I first saw the cruise patents - red, fuschia and pink.... I immediately fell for the pink. Its very subtle and very demure! But I do like the silver hw contrast with the darker colors. So if its me... it would be a battle between the darker red and light pink. And I know it would be hard choice for me. Between your 2 though.... I can say its light pink!

Thanks everybody for your inputs and opinions, really appreciate them. I finally decided to get the fuchsia.
I wish I could get them both, but I already ordered the red caviar maxi (and I really really want it), so two bags are enough for this season :P

fatcat2523 - thanks for the pic and the extra effort you put to cut your SA's face hahaha

glamourbag - thanks also for the pic and your inputs. My wardrobe actually consists of mostly black and dark blue, so I think fuchsia would match better (right??)

Thanks everybody for your inputs and opinions, really appreciate them. I finally decided to get the fuchsia.
I wish I could get them both, but I already ordered the red caviar maxi (and I really really want it), so two bags are enough for this season :P

fatcat2523 - thanks for the pic and the extra effort you put to cut your SA's face hahaha

glamourbag - thanks also for the pic and your inputs. My wardrobe actually consists of mostly black and dark blue, so I think fuchsia would match better (right??)

I am glad to help! You cannot go wrong with the fucshia. It will match very well with your closet! We will be bag twins!:yahoo:Hope you get it soon!