Patent Fuchsia or Pale Pink???

I passed on the pink jumbo and brought home the fuchsia jumbo. The pink is very pale....almost like a beige with a hint of pink. It was too light for my taste. That said, however, I like color so the fuchsia will be perfect.

.I have the m/l Fucshia and the WOC in pale pink (both from this Cruise collection). They are two different looks and I love both colors. The fuschia is so bold and bright and stunning in person. Some say it is Barbie pink but in person it is less so. The pale pink is softer. It is soft, feminine and makes less of an "in your face" statement. It is going to depend what kind of girl you are and what you plan to wear them with. If you like bold, statement pieces then fucshia is the way to go. If you like to wear softer, nudes and greys, etc. then the blush/pale pink may be a better option. To be honest, I could not decide between the colors either (as both fit into my wardrobe) so I had to get both colors...I just did not want to have two m/l, so I changed up the style. Good luck I hope it helps.

Hi what size are the purses in your picture? Both of them are very lovely!!! BTW, when ppl say m/l, what size is that represent?? Medium?
Thanks!

.I have the m/l Fucshia and the WOC in pale pink (both from this Cruise collection). They are two different looks and I love both colors. The fuschia is so bold and bright and stunning in person. Some say it is Barbie pink but in person it is less so. The pale pink is softer. It is soft, feminine and makes less of an "in your face" statement. It is going to depend what kind of girl you are and what you plan to wear them with. If you like bold, statement pieces then fucshia is the way to go. If you like to wear softer, nudes and greys, etc. then the blush/pale pink may be a better option. To be honest, I could not decide between the colors either (as both fit into my wardrobe) so I had to get both colors...I just did not want to have two m/l, so I changed up the style. Good luck I hope it helps.

I would go with Fuschia...(I managed to cut the pic for your reference) hehehe!!!
5268359038_654547b5ce_z.jpg

OMG the fuschia is GORGEOUS!!!!

Does anyone have the style number for it in either mini, medium or the jumbo size? (assuming they came in all 3 sizes hehe)

And if anyone knows if Saks or NM or Chanel boutique bought the fuschia patent in any of the sizes above? *LOVES*