Patent Ergo is back!

sweetmelissa

But it was on sale!
Mar 9, 2007
I popped into Macy's today and guess what I saw? A display of patent pleated ergo satchels in pink, navy and black. The black is tdf btw, if I didn't own the navy I'd be all over it! Incidentally, the lining on the black patent is not tattersall (but still tattersall on the navy and pink) but a solid blue color iirc. I am seriously in lust with the black patent, it's gorgeous!

I know someone had posted that these were coming back so I just thought I'd let you gals know that they definitely back and cuter than ever.

Other new bags that I hadn't seen before: a sort of gallery tote in signature with metallic trim but it's not jacquard fabric. It's like a satiny type. They have the metallic "coach" placket thing on top and they are also pleated beneath like the Madison's. But the signature pattern is the old c's, not the new op-art style. They had chocolate, khaki and gold. Sorry girls, I didn't catch the price~

That's all I can remember. :shrugs:

It's not as bright as the magenta. Kind of a darkish bubblegum pink but it's not dark, just darker than what you'd think of as bubblegum. Ack, I am awful at describing, sorry!

^^Yep, that's the one. Although it wasn't quite that bright looking irl, unless it just looks brighter on my monitor.

maryg: I'm sorry I can't recall exactly how the blue interior was, I believe it was a light blue but I could be wrong.

I'm certainly surprised. I should've checked Macy's while I was at the mall today. Glad to see it's coming back, hopefully those who are still looking for them can grab them up. As much as I love these kinds of bags, they're a bit too big for me. I'm totally loving the pink and navy though.

Thanx! I will be checking this one out this weekend I hope my macys has it! So the black does look hot good! congrats again on getiing your new navy one its such a cute handbag!