patent chain strap betty

I'm looking at the chocolate version of this bag - those of you who have seen it in person, can you comment on the size? How does it compare in roominess with other Chloe bags, for example?

Thanks so much!

it's quite roomy, about the size inside of the betty satchel style but taller rather than longer if that makes any sense. i'm finding it very practical as i carry around a lot but it's all quite easy to see and access, plus of course i love the pockets. i posted a photo of me holding it in the reference section if you want to check that out...

also i was wearing it this morning and got five (!) compliments, totally made my day :blush:

Oh, I wish I had a digital camera so that I could show you guys this bag (will have to borrow one for photos). It showed up today, and wow, I love it!

It is very light and seems quite roomy, especially with all the extra pockets for keys, cell phone, sunglasses, etc. This is definitely the bag that is going with me on my holiday trip. The color is deep and gorgeous, amost a cherry brown/black. Hard to describe, but just great.

oh i'm so glad you love it too, i was keeping my fingers crossed! it's so funny because this is one of those bags i got on sale as an afterthought and it is now one of my absolute favorites. in fact i was so bummed today when i had to change bags because i was wearing an outfit that needed a different look.

I actually want this bag BIG TIME for my next purchase - but in python. I saw it in person at Neiman Marcus last Sunday (not on sale) and it had the same handle as my chain strap Betty tote and the handle is to die for cool. Your bag is a very VERY chic rock and roll bag - a one of a kind statement. That is why I didn't buy it from AR for $1900 or so. (What a steal. The same python bag at "Le Bag Boutique is almost $4000) It doesn't necessarily go with everything since it is a tad dressy. But I don't mean to be negative. I bought a Paddington instead since I already covered the chain handled story with the tote - perhaps prematurely. I'm hoping to score a white python version for summer after my current purse ban lifts. Congratulations girl!

i'm sorry justone more somehow i missed your post...you've probably already made your decision by now but i think both colors are stunning!

and thanks for the ale info green eggs!