patent chain strap betty

dear nycmom:
I have the older version in wht (w/o the side pockets) and it is kind of rock and roll feeling to it.

I usually like traditional style but now I am more open to exploring hip bags and this one, the size is PERFECT!!!

Hope this info helps...
Morgan

nycmom,
I saw this bag yesterday in a deep red --- OMG - I wanted it! It's beautiful! Great shoulder size, and comfortable with that leather panel on the chain strap.
Good Luck!

I have seen this bag IRL too and I think it's fantastic! I'm not sure how comfortable the strap would be if you were going to wear it for long periods of time, but I really love this bag. I have a MJ venetia in black with silver hardware that has a similar vibe to me (though less rock n'roll :supacool:), otherwise I'd be all over this one!

Let us know if you decide to get it!

thanks ethan&me! and i agree nerdphanie, with all the sales in the last week i know i've been able to help at least two people find bags they wanted and i've gotten so much info myself...i :heart: it!

thanks so much for all your help (especially kmsnyc for putting up with all my questions and obsessing over the color)! although i thought the chocolate was beautiful i decided i would get more use out of black patent and very luckily found one also on sale and for even less at kirna zabete. i just posted a photo in the reference section for anyone who wants to see it worn...thanks again! :heart: