patent chain strap betty

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Vlad and I are fortunate to have a large platform with an amazing community of handbag loving people who join us daily from across the globe. We want to be a part of the fix to end systematic racism, both conscious and unconscious. We are taking steps, both personally and professionally, to be better allies for the Black community. You can read more of my thoughts on PurseBlog and discover a great roundup of Black-owned handbag brands as well.

As our forums are shopping-focused, read about the 15 Percent Pledge and consider signing the petition to call on major retailers to pledge 15% of their shelf space to Black-owned businesses. Please reach out to me directly if there is something you feel I could do differently on our forums to be a better ally and make this forum a welcoming community for all.

If you want to deepen your anti-racism work, here is a comprehensive document with resources on books for kids, podcasts, articles, videos and more.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]
    any thoughts on this bag? it's on sale at the bergdorf website but they don't have it in the store so i haven't seen it in person...:shrugs:...thanks!

2. I have never seen IRL, sorry.

3. thanks anyway, i appreciate the response! :flowers:

i may order it since i can get free shipping...i just can't decide if it will look kinda cool and rock and roll or :wtf:

4. Really neat. NM had it on Tuesday!

5. I've seen it IRL and it's really nice! The patent sheen is very subtle and the bag is pretty light. I loved the look and actually held it in front of a mirror. So cute! I'd get it.

6. dear nycmom:
    I have the older version in wht (w/o the side pockets) and it is kind of rock and roll feeling to it.

I usually like traditional style but now I am more open to exploring hip bags and this one, the size is PERFECT!!!

Hope this info helps...
    Morgan

7. nycmom,
    I saw this bag yesterday in a deep red --- OMG - I wanted it! It's beautiful! Great shoulder size, and comfortable with that leather panel on the chain strap.
    Good Luck!

8. thanks so much noshoepolish, nerdphanie, morganng and justonemore! :heart:

9. I have seen this bag IRL too and I think it's fantastic! I'm not sure how comfortable the strap would be if you were going to wear it for long periods of time, but I really love this bag. I have a MJ venetia in black with silver hardware that has a similar vibe to me (though less rock n'roll :supacool:), otherwise I'd be all over this one!

Let us know if you decide to get it!

10. thank you kmsnyc! i ordered it :blush:

11. ^:heart: congrats!

12. Yay nycmom! Congrats! Glad to be of any help ;). You were the one who alerted me to the one-day NM sale that I got my patent betty from after all! Isn't tPF the greatest? :heart:

13. thanks ethan&me! and i agree nerdphanie, with all the sales in the last week i know i've been able to help at least two people find bags they wanted and i've gotten so much info myself...i :heart: it!

14. thanks so much for all your help (especially kmsnyc for putting up with all my questions and obsessing over the color)! although i thought the chocolate was beautiful i decided i would get more use out of black patent and very luckily found one also on sale and for even less at kirna zabete. i just posted a photo in the reference section for anyone who wants to see it worn...thanks again! :heart:

15. Yayyyy :yahoo: