Patent camellia - what color wallet if I have blue woc?

vagabag

O.G.
Dec 31, 2006
Okay, so I have the blue woc and love it to pieces. I want to get a patent camellia wallet as well. Should I go with the blue again (b/c I love this color most in this collection) or should I choose black or pink? I have seen the black irl but it didn't make my heart skip a beat the way the blue did. I don't dislike it but I already have a black caviar wallet and I feel like the black patent isn't as interesting (if it was more purple, then I'd go for it but it's black in most lighting). I have yet to see the pink irl but I am not really a pink person. I usually go for darker colors and I don't think this pink is a dark pink (at least not from pics I've seen of it). I also wonder if pink is more for a younger client or could I use it when I'm, say, 50+? I'm not going for red because I already have a red vernis wallet. As for blue, yes, I love the color but I do have the blue woc and feel like I'm being kind of silly to get a wallet in the same color/print. So, after all that, what color would you choose? Would love advice!

ETA: just saw MJ's pink woc and it does look pretty! Hmm...

I think black is gorgeous too but it shows fingerprint!! But of course my answer will be PINK!!!! I've been wanting these patent camellia wallet/WOC for months!!! Just can't find it!!! So sad!!! :sad:

I would say go for pink if you can get one!!! I didn't see it IRL, but from MJ's pictures... OMG!!! It's TDF!!!!!

The pink camellia is amazing! I think it would be a great color addition to your collection. I think the camelia line dodo has green for the wallets but not sure exactly how that looks.

Pink! I think it would a nice pop of color in your bags and all of the colors in this ligne are so pretty that it would be a shame to have just the blue, as beautiful as it is.

Jennifer

You should get the blue since you said it's the color you prefer. It's not a big deal to have both a blue WOC and a blue wallet. Blue is a very versatile color and looks great with may things. Plus, you said you aren't much of a pink girl and you weren't loving the black... so blue is the best option.
BTW, I'd probably buy the blue one if I had the money, it's stunning. lol

Last edited:
Okay, so I have the blue woc and love it to pieces. I want to get a patent camellia wallet as well. Should I go with the blue again (b/c I love this color most in this collection) or should I choose black or pink? I have seen the black irl but it didn't make my heart skip a beat the way the blue did. I don't dislike it but I already have a black caviar wallet and I feel like the black patent isn't as interesting (if it was more purple, then I'd go for it but it's black in most lighting). I have yet to see the pink irl but I am not really a pink person. I usually go for darker colors and I don't think this pink is a dark pink (at least not from pics I've seen of it). I also wonder if pink is more for a younger client or could I use it when I'm, say, 50+? I'm not going for red because I already have a red vernis wallet. As for blue, yes, I love the color but I do have the blue woc and feel like I'm being kind of silly to get a wallet in the same color/print. So, after all that, what color would you choose? Would love advice!

ETA: just saw MJ's pink woc and it does look pretty! Hmm...

vagabag, which blue WOC do you already have? I personally love the pink and blue best within this patent camellia ligne. If I didn't already have a pink lamb camellia, I would jump on the pink patent camellia. I usually prefer dark colors myself in purses but in SLG I like to branch out and get it in fun colors. GL with your decision. :smile: Both the blue and pink patent camellias are beautiful. I'd have a hard time choosing too!

hey, bluekit! you are a fellow blue-lover so i'm glad to see you on here! help! :P i have the patent camellia blue woc already. i'm leaning towards the pink. did you see the black? what did you think of it?

vagabag, which blue WOC do you already have? I personally love the pink and blue best within this patent camellia ligne. If I didn't already have a pink lamb camellia, I would jump on the pink patent camellia. I usually prefer dark colors myself in purses but in SLG I like to branch out and get it in fun colors. GL with your decision. :smile: Both the blue and pink patent camellias are beautiful. I'd have a hard time choosing too!

hey, bluekit! you are a fellow blue-lover so i'm glad to see you on here! help! :P i have the patent camellia blue woc already. i'm leaning towards the pink. did you see the black? what did you think of it?
I've seen all colors by now, blue, black, pink and red. :smile: Your patent blue camellia is TDF!! I am finding all reasons to justify a patent camellia WOC but I will try to stay good, for now. ;)
I actually saw a girl wearing the black patent today...it is a stunning color but I still prefer the blue and pink. Which blue patent wallet are you considering? I don't like to match my wallet with my bag and since you won't be carrying your wallet INSIDE your blue patent camellia WOC (unless you are going to get the small square patent camellia wallet), I don't see anything wrong with getting a WOC in blue and the wallet in blue, if that's what you like. :smile: For me, since I like both the blue and pink, I'd theoretically get both colors, one in the wallet and the other in the WOC, but I'm just sayin' ;)

do you think the pink works only for a younger age group?

I've seen all colors by now, blue, black, pink and red. :smile: Your patent blue camellia is TDF!! I am finding all reasons to justify a patent camellia WOC but I will try to stay good, for now. ;)
I actually saw a girl wearing the black patent today...it is a stunning color but I still prefer the blue and pink. Which blue patent wallet are you considering? I don't like to match my wallet with my bag and since you won't be carrying your wallet INSIDE your blue patent camellia WOC (unless you are going to get the small square patent camellia wallet), I don't see anything wrong with getting a WOC in blue and the wallet in blue, if that's what you like. :smile: For me, since I like both the blue and pink, I'd theoretically get both colors, one in the wallet and the other in the WOC, but I'm just sayin' ;)

lol! well, i mean, do you think it's good at age 50, 60, ...?

I was just pulling your leg. ;) Yes, I think so, and here's why: I agree certain colors are generally carried by people in a certain age group, but I think it really has to do with the style of the bag, size of the bag, and the person's individual wardrobe. I think a brighter color wallet can transcend all age groups, and same applies to a Chanel WOC. :smile:

So, tell me, which wallet style are you considering in pink? :graucho:

I saw the blue patent camellia wallet when I was buying my red one & it is a gorgeous colour I don't think it matters if you have the same colour wallet as your WOC as you will be using the wallet in a larger bag, I've seen the WOC in red the same as my wallet & would definitely get it if it was available.