Patek Philippe thread

Love this patek philippe ?

• Yes.. Love it!

• Prefer another nautilus Style

• Prefer another patek philippe not nautilus

• patek philippe not my taste!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Congrats on scoring a Nautilus!
IMO Nautilus is a sports model, and looks incongruous with a gold bracelet.
But if you like it, wear it in good health!

Congrats on scoring a Nautilus!
IMO Nautilus is a sports model, and looks incongruous with a gold bracelet.
But if you like it, wear it in good health!

Considering gold is even more corrosion resistant than steel this might actually be the better choice for the ocean. Anyhow great looking watch!

Reactions: Mira
Hi Everyone! Love your watch by the way *drooling* wanted to know if u have any tips and tricks to score a rose gold nautilus 35 with diamonds from the store?
Supply is scarce; demand is high.
Suggest you get yourself on one or more waiting lists at authorized dealers both nationally or internationally; be prepared to spend big to move up the list; consider hiring a broker to help you source your watch.
Good luck in your search!

Supply is scarce; demand is high.
Suggest you get yourself on one or more waiting lists at authorized dealers both nationally or internationally; be prepared to spend big to move up the list; consider hiring a broker to help you source your watch.
Good luck in your search!
Interesting; I didn’t know about watch brokers. Do they search for any and all brands?

Yes. Like a personal shopper for RTW. They search resellers, dealers internationally, auctions, grey market, etc. Be prepared to spend up to 3x cost of purchase from an authorized dealer.
Thank you so much for sharing this information. I knew about personal shoppers for handbags but never thought about them for watches. It makes perfect sense.

Reactions: JolieS
Thank you so much for sharing this information. I knew about personal shoppers for handbags but never thought about them for watches. It makes perfect sense.
Yes, there are brokers/shoppers for all high-end or luxury products (art, antiques, jewellery, watches, handbags, RTW, vehicles, real estate, yachts, etc) for people who don’t have the time, inclination or connections to track down what they want to purchase. There is however a premium to be paid for these types of services, in addition to the purchase price of the item. The amount varies by country, category of item, scarcity and demand: anywhere from 15% to 300%.

Reactions: Cool Breeze