Patek fan/expert advice needed!!

hi, I am not sure, not familiar with the Patek brand, but good for you . . .
besides here, try the timezone forum - bunches of folks who want to talk watches, though I know there are ladies on the forum who are fans of Patek.

Where will you shop for it? Europe, or an AD here in US?

I looked at the Calatrava line this weekend for my DH. I'd love to get him one in white gold for our anniversary this year. We'll see.

For women's I looked at the diamond Twenty-4 series. Really beautiful but I found a H series Chopard I'm obsessed with for the same price.

Which ones are you interested in? Personally I love the Twenty-4 series. They look more feminine to me.

yea i am going to get the diamond twenty 4 this week. found a couple of authorized dealer from the patek website here in Hong Kong. gotta get it before the may 1st price increase. it's cheaper here than in the U.S. but i am not getting any discount off of the listed price.

now i am confused the type of dial i should get. grey? black? white?

Catabie, I have the grey dial, def. my favorite. I found white too plain. Black is nice too, but they grey somehow went really well w the overall design.

I love the simple Calatrava with a small face for women. Patek also has a lot of colors for the watch bands making it more interesting. I have the small face rose gold one and have 2 croc bands (black and white). I love the white croc for spring/summer.

Since I also wanted a purely manual/mechanical Patek, I looked and tried on different models for everyday use and the Calatrava won me over. From the ones I saw, there were more quartz options than purely manual/mechanical.