Patchwork ZC vs.Other ZCs––No Outside Zipper

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've noticed that the patchwork ZCs have no exterior zipper compartment. W/the patchwork ZC, is there an additional interior zipper compartment––or just more room in the interior? For those of you who have a patchwork ZC, do you miss having the additional exterior compartment? TIA!

2. Unfortunately, I dont own a pacthwork zc, I just wanted to state that I would be Lost without the exterior zipper. I can keep 5$ worth of change in it, and it still zips and keeps its shape perfectly. Good question though!

3. the interior of the pw and regular zc are the same. i rarely use the exterior zip pocket, but i don't like the way the wallet looks without one.

4. i didn't even realize that the pw doesnt have the exterior zip pocket until yesterday! i dont use the exterior zip pocket that's probably the reason why but yeah, like tad says, i like the look of one with zip pocket better than the one without.

5. i have a patchwork zc and a reg zc and they have the same amount of space inside just no zip pocket on the outside of the pw and I miss that pocket like crazy!

6. the girls that don't use the exterior zip pocket: WHERE DO YOU KEEP YOU CHANGE?!

just thinking. Do you have an extra change wallet, and why?

7. I don't usually accumulate much change (or cary much cash) and used to keep coins in the little pushlock pockets. I don't know why, but I never thought to keep them the outside zippered pocket until I heard so many people on here did.

I'd really miss the outside zippered pocket, too, but if it were one of several ZCs I owned, and it were in a really great color I coveted, I'd manage.

8. i used the mbmj coin pouch that smooches gave to me for RAOK.. :biggrin:

9. Thanks, all, for your comments.

10. I have a patchwork zc and yes, I miss not having a zipper pocket for change. I don't think I'd want another pw, unless I found one in cherrytart.

11. I got rid of my Cherrytart PW because there was no back slip pocket AND a grey Quilted ZC because there was no outer zip pocket. They simply were not getting used. Apparently I need both to keep my life together.

12. ^The outer zip pocket and back pocket are both convenient. I don't blame you for getting rid of your zc's. Thoes pockets are a must (though my new quilted one doesn't have the back pocket, I can overlook that because the color and leather are tdf).

13. I have one in cherrytart and I absolutely love it! Just to let you know, it occasionally pops up on sale on NM's website.

I bought mine at Isetan in Tokyo, Japan on sale... I never realized until now that it doesn't have the exterior pocket. I use one compartment for my change and the other for the bills, etc. It can get hard to reach in there sometimes, but otherwise, I love my wallet.