Patchwork Tote in Indigo or Satchel in Khaki?

1. First I'd like to say hi to everyone, since I'm new here.

So what I really wanted is the patchwork satchel in indigo, but it was sold out before I got to it, so I bought the tote in indigo and satchel in Khaki, and try to choose one. But I just can't seem to make up my mind. I like the roomy size of the tote and of course the indigo patchwork. But I like the style of the satchel, and the fact that it's sold out just makes it more desirable. :yes:

http://www.coach.com/assets/product_images/colord2/10002_B4IN_d2.jpg

http://www.coach.com/assets/product_images/colord2/10004_B4KH_d2.jpg

So which one do you like better?

Thank you so much for your input!

-Amy

2. :roflmfao: Welcome newcomer!!!!!!!!!:roflmfao:

I love them both, why not get both????!!!!!:yes:

3. I like the tote in indigo..but if you really want the satchel in indigo why don't you just order it from the store & have it mailed to you? It will only take a few days to arrive & it will be worth the wait!

4. Yeah, I think of the two, I would actually want the satchel in indigo too. And ordering through the store is really easy -- if you get it delivered to the store for pickup, there's no charge for shipping.

5. Thank you both. Unfortunately I can't keep them both. They are so similar I just can't justify it. :yes:

The indigo patchwork satchel is sold out in stores and warehouse.

Decision, decision...

Thanks,
    Amy

6. I like the indigo!

7. indigo!

8. I prefer the satchel! I tried to buy it with my 25% off coupon but it was sold out by the time I got to the store!

9. I love my satchel, I think the size is just so versitle and useful. Of course, the indigo is a great color, I would consider keeping both.

10. I have the tote, and absolutely love it over the satchel!

11. Indigo is stunning!

12. hmm Sachel??how did you guys get the 25% off card anyway ?

13. ooo I love them both! But, if I had to choose, it would be the satchel in Khaki because it lighter in color and better for summer :smile:

14. Satchel with a Indigo Wristlet!

15. Thank you all for your response. I really appreciate it. I still haven't made up my mind. :yes: I think I'll put the bags away for a few days, and then see how I feel about them.

Cheers,
    Amy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice